Our wire mesh stainless steel filters are useful in a wide range of applications that require a variety of openings. These stainless mesh filters can be used in conjunction with perforated metal and expanded metal. Stainless wire mesh filters are ideal for filtration used in adverse environmental conditions. We fabricate custom made to order stainless steel filters of varying sizes in single or multiple layers of woven wire mesh. The stainless-steel weaving styles that are available include plain, twill, plain dutch, and reverse dutch twill weaves. These wire mesh filters can be stamped to size, sintered, soldered, welded, and rolled to size.
Features of Stainless Steel Wire Mesh Filters:
- Wire mesh can be custom fabricated to any shape or application
- Easily workable
- Wire mesh can be stamped or cut to size
- Wire mesh can be rolled, welded, sintered, and soldered
- Stainless steel filters can have custom flanges
- Variety of mesh openings available
- Many material types available
Complete Wire Mesh Section of our Product Catalog (PDF)
Wire Mesh Catalog (PDF)
Wire Mesh Catalog (Interactive)
Stainless steel filters are ideal for use in demanding engineering specifications that require filtration in adverse environmental conditions, such as jet engine lubricant filters of high-pressure hydraulic filters.
Stainless steel wire mesh filters are also used in:
- Aerospace and oil/gas industries
- Solvents, paints, water
- Filtration, sifting, sizing
- Faucet Screens
- Insect Screens
- Decorative wire mesh grilles
- Decorative/craft applications
Stainless wire mesh is durable, cleanable, and reusable making it an economical choice for most filtering projects.
Click on a photo for a larger view:
Stainless steel filters are available in many configurations. Stainless mesh is very pliable, allowing it to be worked into the custom shapes that are required by our customers. Visit our fabrication page for more information on the customization processes that we offer.