What is “Пресс-фитинг” технологии?
Press Fitting is a press-to-connect tecnology. It is a fastening method between both the specially designed press fittings (& valves) and the pipes for plumbing.
The connection of the two items is achieved by pushing the two components together utilizing a mechanical pressing tool, which generates the needed force to join the fitting to the pipe.
Sanqing Press Fitting System is an innovative technology. It eliminates threading, Сварка, heat jointing and solution joining, so is recognized as a very effective alternative to traditional jointing methods.
Stainless steel is a clean, durable, corrosion-free, non-combustible and long lasting food grade material. It is fire and heat resistant, и является 100% recyclable
• Stainless steel pipe provides hygienic, long life, and maintenance free plumbing systems. Those help in extending the building life, earthquake proof, and prevent damage to the expensive interiors in the building.
• Stainless steel plumbing systems have many advantages over other piping systems made from other materials:
■ Compared with plastic plumbing systems:
• Stainless steel pipe does not sag or deteriorate due to heat and sun, is highly chemical resistant, requires less pipe hangers.
• Plastic piping systems can easily break, and will age along time.
• Plastic pipes may leach chemical additives into drinking water and contaminate the water.
■ Compared with galvanized steel plumbing systems:
• Stainless steel has good corrosion resistance.
• Galvanized steel pipes are bound to corrode and scale over time.
• The corrosion products and precipitates from water will deposit on the surface of the pipes and become ideal breading rounds for bacteria, fungi andviruses, and deteriorate water quality.
• The Plaques on the surface inside the pipes can flake off, leading to visible impurities in water and a slight metallic taste.
• The scales built on the inside of the piping will cause both water pressure problems and pipe failure.
• Galvanized steel plumging is likely to develop leaks when it ages.
■ Compared with copper plumbing systems:
• Stainless steel plumbing does not contain the risks existing in copper plumbing.
• Copper will be released into drinking water through corrosion of pipes. Too much copper can cause eminent health problems.
• Long-term exposure to copper can cause irritation of the nose, mouth and eyes, and that causes headaches, stomachaches, dizziness, vomiting and diarrhea.
• High uptakes of copper may cause liver and kidney damage and even death.
• Long-term exposure to high concentrations of copper might link to a decline in intelligence with young adolescents.