C&N is a professional manufacturer of BS EN10241 Steel threaded pipe fittings
hot dip galvanized BS EN 10241 bsp threaded fitting elbow
We produce threaded fittings EN 10241, Elbow degree 90, Street Elbow, Red Elbow, Elbow degree 45, Street Elbow degree 45, Tee, Red. Tee, Cross, Hex Nipple, Red. Socket M/F, Red,steel couplings, pipe nipples & sockets
- BS EN 10241 “Steel Threaded Pipe Fittings, Screwed BSP Thread”.
- Australian Standard 1074 ,AS 1074 “Steel Tubes and Tubulars Threaded or suitable for Threading with Pipe Threads of Whitworth Form”.
- Australian Standard 1650 ,AS 1650“Galvanised Coatings on Ferrous Articles”.
- Tubulars: These are manufactured from tubing made in accordance with AS 1074 from steel with 0.06 max sulphur and 0.06 max phosphorus.
- Machined Fittings: These are manufactured to dimensions in BS EN 10241:2000 and generally made from “Free Cutting Steel”.
- Black Steel: These fittings are generally degreased and protected with a coating of light oil.
- Zinc Protective Coating: Fittings may be supplied zinc plated using the Electrolytic Zinc Coating process on finished Black Fittings.
- Hot Dip Zinc Galvanising: Galvanising of fittings shall be performed before the thread cutting operation, by means of the hot dip method.
- Threads for the screwed ends of fittings comply to the appropriate requirements of AS 1722 Part 1: Sealing pipe threads and also ISO 7-1.
- Female Ends: Normally supplied with parallel thread.
- Male Ends: Normally supplied with taper threads.
ELBOW, CROSS, STREET ELBOW, TEE, BOSS, COUPLING, HALF COUPLING, CAP, PLUG, BUSHING, UNION, SWAGE NIPPLE, BULL PLUG, REDUCER INSERT, PIPE NIPPLE ETC
THREADED (NPT OR BSP) OR SOCKET-WELD
SIZE RANGE : 1/8″-4″(6mm-100mm).
1. Size: 1/8″~4″
2. Standard: ASME B16.11 MSS SP 79/83/95/97, EN10241
3. Certification: ISO 9001:2008/CE