- Three flow paths through either a fixed or adjustable choke box or the full-bore bypass
- Low-torque metal-to-metal sealing on all gate valves
- Incorporates pressure ports and thermo-wells both upstream and downstream of the chokes
- Isolation valves fitted both upstream and downstream of the chokes
- Integral forklift pockets and four-point lifting sling provide safe handling options
- Controls and reduces well pressure upstream of process equipment
- Allows rapid fixed choke change-outs while the well remains flowing
- Facilitates fluid sampling and both wellhead pressure and temperature measurement
- Maximum operational flexibility with three flow-paths
The Choke Manifold is the primary well pressure and flow control package used during both offshore and onshore well testing, frac flow-back, well clean-up and early production operations.
Hunting can engineer, design and manufacture any choke manifold to the customer’s specific need’s including multiple valve and choke configurations, incorporating single or double pressure barrier philosophy and according to various industry-standard pressure and temperature ratings, pipe diameters and service requirements.
The Hunting standard choke manifold has three flow paths through:
• A fixed choke that provides accurate flow control for flow rate measurement under stable conditions
• An adjustable choke used during well clean-up or drawdown operations until a stable flow condition has been achieved
• A full-bore bypass that can be used when choking downstream at the heater or in open-flow conditions