Multi-Functional Angle Steel Iron
Steel angle is popularly applied by modern buildings, equipment, factory shops & warehouses and everyday life for its low cost and reliable performances. They tend to be used as supporting or structural components for construction.
equal & unequal steel angle
Black-painted steel angles for electric cable tower
What is steel angle?
Steel angle, also named angle iron, or steel angle bar, is basically manufactured by hot-rolled carbon steel or high strength low alloy steel. It has L-cross shaped section with two legs - equal or unequal and the angle would be 90 degree. Structural steel angles have lots of dimensions to comply with your uses. In addition, bespoke sizes are available.
What steel angle can your company provide?
- As popular structural material, angle steel is largely used in bridge building, construction and engineering. According to the steel content, angle steel can be divided into mild steel angle and HSLA steel angle.
- Mild carbon steel angle contains A36, S235JR, q235, SS400, SS490, ST37.
- HSLA carbon steel angle contains A572 & A588.
- According to the surface treatment, angle steel has three types - black (no treatment), hot-dip galvanized and painted.
Many uses of steel angle bars:
- Supporting & structural factors - bridges, warehouses, shelves, cable towers, power towers, communication towers, equipment, etc.
- Everyday life uses - bed frames, chairs, benches, fencing posts, frames for supporting air conditioner, coffee tables and so on.
Slotted angle steel shelve
Steel angle as basic components of factory shop building.
Inquiry for Our Product
Hebei Jinshi Industrial Metal Co., Ltd.
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements.
That will help us give you a valid quotation.
- Steel Angle Basics
- A36 Steel Angle
- A529 Steel Angle
- A572 Steel Angle
- A588 Steel Angle
- SS400 Angle Steel
- SS490 Angle Steel
- SS540 Steel Angle
- ST37-2 Angle Steel
- ST52-3 Angle Steel
- Steel Beams Basics
- A36 I Beam
- A572 I Beam
- A588 I Beam
- A992 I Beam
- A36 Wide Flange H Beam
- A992 Wide Flange H Beam