PolyPlumb. It just works.
For more than 20 years, PolyPlumb push-fit fittings have been the go-to plumbing fitting for professionals; with a simple design that enhances the installation experience.
Available in 10mm, 15mm, 22mm and 28mm sizes, it’s earned its reputation as the original tried and trusted, grey plumbing fitting of choice.
Featuring a one-step jointing process and a high-performance stainless steel ‘grab’ ring within the fitting, PolyPlumb ensures superb joint integrity and installs in seconds without tools. Whilst its robust, impact-resistant construction reduces the risk of cracks and breakages.
And it’s not only compatible with our own polybutylene pipes. PolyPlumb can also be fitted to traditional copper, so you can install into existing rigid systems with complete confidence.
So, what have we changed?
Nothing! Not a thing. And why would we? PolyPlumb has proved itself as the plumbers’ choice time and time again, making it probably the most popular of plumbing fittings. Simply, PolyPlumb plastic plumbing fittings are as good, as reliable, as easy-to-install and as grey as they’ve always been. They just work!
Why else do plumbers love PolyPlumb?
- Robust, reliable, tried and tested grey plumbing solution
- High-performance stainless steel ‘grab’ ring for superb joint integrity
- Time-efficient, no-nonsense one-step jointing
- Push-fit convenience
- Demountable only by disassembly – reducing risk of tampering
- Compatible with Polypipe polybutylene or copper pipe
- Adaptable to install in any position using our flexible pipe
- Provides long-term performance
- Resists bursting if freezing occurs
- Impact resistant
- Kitemarked to British Standard BS7291 Part 1 & 2
- WRAS and BBA Approved
- Quality Assured to BSEN ISO9001