Golden Far East Machinery Co.,Ltd.
Manufacturing Plastic Machinery Factory
In recent years, with the continuous development of the economy and progress of the society, the construction industry, municipal engineering, water conservancy engineering, and agriculture have also continued to develop. In these industries, PPR pipe and PVC pipe are two commonly used pipes and both pipes have their advantages. So how much do you know about the difference between PVC pipe and PPR pipe?
1. Materials are different. PVC is made of polyvinyl chloride, and PPR pipe is made of random copolymer polypropylene.
2. Color difference: PPR pipe toughness is better than PVC, and good quality and bright color, others have a light milky yellow, and poor-quality color and chaos. The PVC pipe produced by plastic extrusion line is milky white, the material is harder than PPR, and the cross section is not shiny, but its outer surface is shiny.
3. Difference in wall thickness: The diameters of PPR and PVC pipes are the same. The biggest difference is in the wall thickness, PPR pipe thickness and PVC pipe wall thickness. Both PPR pipe and PVC pipe have the words on it, you can understand at a glance, and the toughness of the PPR pipe is good. Under the same pipe diameter, the wall of the PPR pipe is usually thick.
4. The price is different, the general price of PVC is lower than PPR, low price is the advantage of PVC material.
5. PPR pipe has the advantages of light weight, good anti-corrosion performance, no fouling, and long service life. In addition, PPR pipes are safe and non-toxic and can be used in hot and cold-water pipes as well as in drinking water systems.
China high speed pe ppr pipe extrusion line development has achieved great success in the past few years. The maximum temperature of the PPR tube can work in 90 degrees, work in 70 ℃, the service life can reach more than 50 years, and at normal temperature, its service life is more than 100 years. PPR pipe installation is very convenient, because PPR has good welding performance, whether it is thermal welding or electric welding machine, it is very convenient. In addition, the broken material of the PPR pipe can be recycled, and it can also be used for secondary use in the production of pipes and fittings.
PVC (full name Polyvinylchloride), the main ingredient is polyvinyl chloride, in addition to other ingredients such as stabilizers, lubricants, toughening modifiers, ACR, etc. to enhance its heat resistance, toughness, ductility and so on.
PVC is relatively heavy, and its corrosion resistance is better than PPR, but it is not resistant to high temperatures. It is often used for cold water transportation. Installation cannot be hot-connected, and only PVC glue can be used. The waste of pipe fittings can also be used for a second time and used in other PVC products.