- Flange drilling and face-to-face dimensions according to eN 1092-2 and eN 558 (series 14 and series 15).
- Primary sealing obtained by compression of rubber wedge.
- Secondary sealing obtained by OR gaskets embedded in non-corrosive material.
- Internal and external epoxy coating (average thickness 250μm).
- Manual operation by hand wheel DN 450.
- DN 450-1000 operated directly by handwheel or gearbox (optional).
Body and bonnet:
Ductile iron EN-GJS-500-7/EN 1563 (equivalent to DINGGG50)
Stainless steel 1.4021 (equivalent to AISI 420)
Ductile iron EN-GJS-500-7/EN 1563 (equivalent to DINGGG50), fully coated with EPDM gasket
Bolts and nuts:
Stainless steel A2
All metal, rubber, and coatings used have been designed for contact with water for human consumption, pursuant to the terms of Italian Health Ministry decree n° 174, dated 6/4/2004.